a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Basic feed

Alain
New in Town

Basic feed

Postby Alain » January 14th, 2008 1:10 pm

Bonjour, buenos dias

I got a problem to download the basic feed I subscribed today.
Some 11 files didn't download. I listed them below.
I have no problem with japanesepod feed, so I think there is an upload issue.
Thank you for your help.

Newbie Lesson #5 - Where is he from? - Audio 1:00 14/01/2008 Learn Spanish with SpanishPod101.com! This lesson was recorded on location in Lima, Peru. Be sure to look for the Regional Lessons with which you can compare this lesson for a deeper understanding. Don\'t forget to leave us a comment on today\'s lesson. H

Regional Series #4 - Iberian #2 - No nos podemos quejar - Dialogue - Iberian 13/01/2008

Audio Blog #12 - January Squeeze and Markdowns (Spain) - Audio - With Vocab 1:00 10/01/2008 Learn Spanish at SpanishPod101.com! This Audio Blog was recorded on location in Madrid, Spain. Be sure to visit our forum, where you can participate in lively discussions on the Spanish language, Hispanic culture and many, many other topics. Here\'s an ex

Newbie Lesson #4 - Who are you all? - Audio 9:41 07/01/2008 Learn Spanish with SpanishPod101.com. This lesson was recorded on location in Lima, Perú. Don\'t forget to stop by the site and check out the Learning Center, where you\'ll find a wealth of resources waiting for you. Here are the transcripts for today\'s

Newbie Lesson #4 - Who are you all? - Video Vocabulary 2:20 07/01/2008

Phonetics Lesson #2 - The Sounds from A to M - Audio 1:00 04/01/2008 Learn Spanish with SpanishPod101.com! This lesson was recorded on location in NY, USA. Stop by the website for the PDF to this lesson. Also, check out the Learning Center, where you\'ll get all the resources you need to learn grammar. You\'d be surprised

Audio Blog #4 - Esta noche es Nochebuena y mañana Navidad (Spain) - Audio 4:47 24/12/2007 Be sure to check out the PDF for this lesson at Spanishpod101.com. There, you\'ll also find a ton of supporting material to help you improve you Spanish. Here is an excerpt from this Audio Blog: Esta noche es Nochebuena y mañana Navidad, saca la bota Mar

Audio Blog #2 - Nightmare Before Christmas: All Souls' Day (Spain) - Audio 4:54 20/12/2007 Stop by SpanishPod101.com for the accompanying PDF, and check out more of the blogs as well as the Core Curriculum! Be sure to leave us a post! Here\'s a sample of the transcript for this Audio Blog: ¡Hola a todos! Me llamo David, y hoy comienzo la que e

Audio Blog #1 - Real Madrid VS Barcelona (Spain) - Audio - With Vocab 5:42 18/12/2007 Stop by SpanishPod101.com for the accompanying PDF, and check out more of the blogs as well as the Core Curriculum! Be sure to leave us a post! Here\'s a sample of the transcript for this Audio Blog: ¡Hola amigos! Me alegro de teneros de nuevo al otro la

Regional Series #6 - Iberian #3 - ? - Audio 1:00 29/11/1999 ##PostExcerpt##

Regional Series #6 - Iberian #3 - ? - Lesson Guide 1:00 29/11/1999

Eran
New in Town

Postby Eran » January 21st, 2008 4:18 am

Hi Alain,

Sorry for the trouble with the Basic feed. I believe that we have corrected most of the issues. Some of the audio lessons were released in error. If you update the podcast, most of the audio should now work properly.

It does appear that some of the files you're attempting to download are from the Premium feed. Are you sure you subscribed to the Basic feed?

Please let us know if you are still continuing to experience issues with downloading files.

Regards,

Eran
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “Technical Support”