a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Organising podcasts

UKYANK66
New in Town

Organising podcasts

Postby UKYANK66 » October 22nd, 2008 8:27 am

Hi,

Just wanted to first say that I really do enjoy your podcasts. They are very informative, yet still fun to listen to. I did have one problem in that I can't seem to organise/Reorder them. accound to the series lesson. I have a long car drive each day to work and I listen then, any helkp would be greatly appreciated.

Norman

loriannharvey
New in Town

Postby loriannharvey » November 14th, 2008 10:42 pm

I would also like to add that the way the episodes are titled make it difficult for me to know which ones they are when listed on my ipod....cant see the numbers of the episodes in the limited space. Also, it was never clear to me what order I should be listening to the classes. Does it matter, newbie first then beginner...etc or all the episode 1s. I also dont understand how to get the pdf to play at the same time i am listening to the lesson on my ipod. thanks

Get 40% OFF
maxiewawa
New in Town

Postby maxiewawa » March 17th, 2009 8:20 am

The easiest way to solve this problem would be to create a playlist.

In iTunes, do this by going to "File" then "New Playlist".

Then, drag audio files from the "Music" or "Podcast" section to the icon that is created.

The tracks on this playlist can be rearranged by clicking/dragging them, and can also be imported to a connected iPod.

Hope that helps!

loriannharvey
New in Town

Postby loriannharvey » March 18th, 2009 3:11 am

I assume you are just a member like me...so I appreciate the help...however what would be really helpful is if the site would title the programs differently so the show easily on the ipod...As you see I posted this months ago and no one from the site has responded.

maxiewawa
New in Town

Postby maxiewawa » March 25th, 2009 8:26 am

Hi Loriann,

I'm very sorry for the delay. In the future we'll be sure to check these forums more often, and to put some more helpful information on how to organise our podcasts. We're constantly striving to make SpanishPod101.com the best learning resource on the 'net, and would like to thank you for your help and support.

Thanks again.

Return to “Technical Support”