Start Learning Spanish in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Newbie #4 Not Playing?

mayutaka8985
New in Town

Newbie #4 Not Playing?

Postby mayutaka8985 » January 14th, 2008 9:10 am

I've been a user of JapanesePod101 for a short while now and have recently joined SpanishPod101. Recently, some of the audio for the lessons won't play--it seems sometimes they will work and others they don't. Today, with newbie lesson #4 I keep getting and "error opening file" when trying to play it through the website and when trying to download it through itunes I get "error - 403". Audio for other lessons seems to be working and I've also had the same kind of problem with some of JapanesePod's audio as well--perhaps the audio is linked from the same site?

Please look into this as it's really getting on my nerves especially as I'm currently paying for premium subscriptions on both sites and don't want to be wasting my money when the files aren't always working (though they were fine before).

Eran
New in Town

Postby Eran » January 21st, 2008 4:24 am

mayutaka8985,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed response. We truly appreciate your support and patience at such an early stage of existence. You should now be able to download Newbie #4. The root cause of the problem was technical issues that our media hosting provider was experiencing.

In the future, please email us at for a faster response.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Eran
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Technical Support”