a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

lessons on film and music

mariposa
Been Around a Bit

lessons on film and music

Postby mariposa » September 17th, 2008 6:38 pm

Hola,
As you have invited us so kindly to propose new lesson topics, I will do so. As you've already noticed I am very interested in cultural topics. So I would like to have lessons on Spanish and latinamerican cinema and music.
There are a lot of interesting directors, actor/actresses and musicians and I think that is a good possibility to become familiar with the different cultures. So I am thinking about, e.g. Pedro Almodóvar, Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Carlos Saura, Luis Buñuel, el son cubano, flamenco, salsa, tango, Paco de Lucia... - maybe in an intermediate lesson context.

gracias
mariposa

Joseph
Expert on Something

cinema

Postby Joseph » September 20th, 2008 2:53 am

Mariposa,

Great to hear from you! Always happy to take requests! We've got some lessons on Spanish cinema coming up in Lower Intermediate Series Season 2, which will be hosted by Megan and David. I'll update more on that elsewhere, when we have a clearer idea of when the first lesson will roll out.

Thanks for sharing,
joseph

Get 40% OFF
Joseph
Expert on Something

Spanish Cinema and Art

Postby Joseph » October 30th, 2008 2:27 am

Just wanted to let you know that Lower Intermediate Series Season 2 (Spain) Lessons 4, 5 and 6 will be about Spanish Cinema and Art.

Return to “Spanish Lesson Suggestions”