a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Difference Between Flashcards and Wordbank

jon.duquesne
New in Town

Difference Between Flashcards and Wordbank

Postby jon.duquesne » November 29th, 2015 3:10 am

Hola, me llamo Jon (Juan)!

I am an Absolute Beginner but hope to move through some of the beginning material quickly as the material that I've seen so far is encouraging. Thank you Spanishpod101 for all the "goodies" :D

I have a question. I'm trying to figure out the best way to organize all the vocabulary that I see in the lessons. I am doing most of my primary study on my phone, but following up via the website. I see it is possible to transfer the words to both Wordbank and Flashcards. What is the difference between them? Why would I use one or the other? Also, it appears that neither of them is available through the phone app. Did I miss something? The only major difference I can see between the two is that Wordbank does not allow you to create multiple "decks" but Flashcards does.

Finally, do you support other flashcard tools? For other education I have found that "Flashcards Plus" is a good application for creating different language cards (even having more than two sides).

Thank you again, and I look forward to learning more and meeting other nice folks via the forum.

Hasta luego!

Jon
Get 40% OFF

Return to “General Discussion and Help Learning Spanish”