Start Learning Spanish in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

What do you listen to?

Do you download and listen to the podcast we publish each day, or only to some of them?

Poll ended at May 30th, 2008 6:31 pm

I download every podcast but only listen to 1-2 per week
No votes
I download every podcast but only listen to 3-4 per week
No votes
I download every podcast but only listen to 5-6 per week
No votes
I download every podcast and listen to them all
100%

Total votes: 1

Joseph
Expert on Something

What do you listen to?

Postby Joseph » May 23rd, 2008 6:24 pm

We're wondering if you download and listen to every podcast that we publish (7 days a week), or if you prefer some over others?

Thanks for participating!
Team SpanishPod101

nohablo
New in Town

Re: What do you listen to?

Postby nohablo » June 9th, 2008 1:18 pm

Joseph wrote:We're wondering if you download and listen to every podcast that we publish (7 days a week), or if you prefer some over others?

None of the options presented in the poll reflect what I do. I listen to the advanced audio blogs (and now the lower intermediate as well) online and sometimes download them. I tend not to listen to the elementary blogs, nor to the regional ones. For a while, I did listen to the regional blogs, but I stopped, preferring to focus my efforts on learning vocabulary that would be understood more widely throughout the Spanish-speaking world.

Get 40% OFF
Joseph
Expert on Something

Postby Joseph » June 10th, 2008 4:05 am

Nohablo,

¿Qué tal? Parece que ya tienes establecido tu propio método. ¡Qué bueno! Te felicito. Ojalá te sean útiles las lecciones de nivel intermedio durante tus estudios venideros.

Gracias por el feedback,
Joseph

syn70
New in Town

Postby syn70 » July 11th, 2010 3:03 am

I listen to them all. Since I grew up listening and speaking Spanish a little my comprehension is grea. My problem is with communicating back.

Return to “General Discussion and Help Learning Spanish”