Start Learning Spanish in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Any good Spanish drama to watch?

watermen
Been Around a Bit

Any good Spanish drama to watch?

Postby watermen » February 15th, 2008 1:23 am

Just wonder if someone here can recommend me any good and easy Spanish drama to watch?

watermen
Been Around a Bit

Re: Any good Spanish drama to watch?

Postby watermen » February 22nd, 2008 2:50 pm

watermen wrote:Just wonder if someone here can recommend me any good and easy Spanish drama to watch?

No one answer? Looks like that forum is dead. No one here for the last few days?

Get 30% OFF Premium & Premium PLUS
Korea
New in Town

Español

Postby Korea » July 18th, 2008 5:34 pm

Bueno, parece que el español no le gusta a mucha gente, de plano no te recomiendo las telenovelas mexicanas (yo vivo en México, hazme caso yo sé lo que te digo) Pero podría reccomendarte "Cafe con aroma de mujer" una telenovela de Colombia, y "Betty la fea" creo que es de Peru. Pero no hay muchas telenovelas donde exista un español claro y sencillo para aprender a hablarlo, creo que como en cualquier otro idioma requiere tener un buen tiempo de escucharlo... 8) Well I hope this help you so If I can help you with the Mexican Spanish send me a mail

djthyberg
New in Town

drama en castellano

Postby djthyberg » July 21st, 2008 10:37 pm

I am not familiar with many of the novelas (latino soap operas) that exist. However, I can recommend -Amor sin Condiciones-... It's interesting as far as novelas go. Also, there are some great movies in Spanish out there. Some of the more popular ones that have subtitles to help you learn are -Y tu mama tambien-, -Motorcycle Diaries-, -Amorres Perros-, and -Maria Full of Grace-.... Those are all good dramas, pass the word along .

-Saludos,
David

cacevedo222
Been Around a Bit

HBO Latino

Postby cacevedo222 » July 25th, 2008 9:15 pm

HBO has been known for its quality television programs for years now. HBO latino has a show named Epitafios (I believe it's available on DVD) and a new show Mandrake about a criminal lawyer in Brazil (I know, I know, but it is in Spanish not Portuguese)...Oh, and my mother's favorite Novella is Fuego en la Sangre.

Natiux
New in Town

Re: Español

Postby Natiux » July 28th, 2008 11:20 pm

Korea wrote:Bueno, parece que el español no le gusta a mucha gente, de plano no te recomiendo las telenovelas mexicanas (yo vivo en México, hazme caso yo sé lo que te digo) Pero podría reccomendarte "Cafe con aroma de mujer" una telenovela de Colombia, y "Betty la fea" creo que es de Peru. Pero no hay muchas telenovelas donde exista un español claro y sencillo para aprender a hablarlo, creo que como en cualquier otro idioma requiere tener un buen tiempo de escucharlo... 8) Well I hope this help you so If I can help you with the Mexican Spanish send me a mail

Here's where I come in..

Cafe con aroma de mujer, is beauuutiful! I love it... and Betty la fea is very fun.

" El Clon" .. is a brazilian soap opera but it can be found in spanish really really different and cool.

Also brazilian " Lazos de Familia" ...

(Hope Carlos doesn't reads this or he will never stop talking about me knowing all soap operas :lol: )

rodney
Established Presence

Postby rodney » August 4th, 2008 7:59 pm

You can watch "The Destinos". It's an online telenovela you can watch for free. All you have to do is register with the site. Again, free.

It's geared toward teaching you Spanish via a telenovela. It's got a great storyline and each chapter is designed to you a specific topic about Spanish. They do an excellent job. Each chapter ends with a recap of the story and the grammatical structures and vocabulary you saw in that chapter.

Here's the link:
http://www.learner.org/resources/series75.html

Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

bassman
New in Town

The Destinos

Postby bassman » October 3rd, 2008 8:55 pm

rodney wrote:You can watch "The Destinos". It's an online telenovela you can watch for free. All you have to do is register with the site. Again, free.

It's geared toward teaching you Spanish via a telenovela. It's got a great storyline and each chapter is designed to you a specific topic about Spanish. They do an excellent job. Each chapter ends with a recap of the story and the grammatical structures and vocabulary you saw in that chapter.

Here's the link:
http://www.learner.org/resources/series75.html

Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

Just watched the 1st episode. Excellent. Thanks.

Return to “General Discussion and Help Learning Spanish”